Sunday, September 12, 2010

A family of nutcases

I used to think i was strange.. turns out that i have been bestowed with a family of nutcases.

Mom - ever anxious, always worried, with an exceptionally short fuse and high decibel levels. Adept at forcing food down your throat and making you dress like a joker.. always right, a formidable opponent in an argument (hasn't lost one ever i think)...


Sister - the first word that comes to my mind is "Nasty".. but wait.. that's not my sister.. i was thinking about someone else.. hehe.. oops!! happens :D.. well my sis is actually quite cute.. once she stops crying.. the girl came fitted with a leaky tap.. GOD! the amount she can cry is amazzzinnng... no wonder delhi is flooding.. umm... i think she's gonna kill me when she reads this...

Dad - Let me not say anything on this one....

Cousin - Another leaky tap; I keep running short of handkerchiefs...total drama queen... and believes herself tooo... (hehe.. I am soooo DEAD.... anyway, i shall sacrifice myself to uphold the truth...), jerk magnet (BTW my sis falls in this category too), will go any lengths to look good (she is quite pretty actually), is totally emotionally blackmailable and her parents take full advantages of the fact.

Sighhh.. no wonder i have to keep it all together :P

I can already think of another list of nutty frenz that i have.. peewee... are u reading this?

7 comments:

Puja Wahi said...

Hot damn woman! When did you write this? And you can strike me of that list of yours cause I am very good at keeping it together, thank you very much!

Your assessment of the rest of 'em, I pretty much agree with :P

Green said...

I always like posts written from the heart :P

vortex said...

hehe... :D i thot so

Anonymous said...

Dear self confessed nutcase,
u did not mention that ur good at blackmailing people emotionally too!
one of the leaky taps

vortex said...

Dear Anonymous... i know who you are :P

Unknown said...

Lol, the posts and comments are hilarious!!! And yes... U r soooo dead! Coming up... Revenge of the leaky tap: part 1

vortex said...

hehe... :p bring it on.. the tap wars